Our Morocco Round Trip offers you the opportunity to experience the country and its people up close in a small travel group of max. 8 participants accompanied by a tour guide and to discover everything that makes Morocco so unique. In 10 days we explore fascinating culture in the most important royal cities of the country, the majestic mountains of the Atlas Range, oases and deserts in southern Morocco, as well as relaxation and recreation on the most beautiful beaches of the atlantic ocean.
Experience everything Morocco has to offer in 10 days!
From Marrakech we first go to the cultural metropolises of Morocco. In Casablanca, Rabat and Fès we get deep insights into the urban everyday life of Morocco and visit world-famous sights. A mixture of medieval charm and the lifestyle of a modern, northern african society awaits us. After Fès our way leads us over the Atlas Mountains to the oasis town of Tinghir. Here, in the land of the Berbers, impressive canyons wait to be discovered by us. After the impressions between the highest peaks of North Africa, we continue in the direction of South Morocco. In Tamegroute we dive into the calm soul of South Morocco. Here the clocks tick more slowly and we use the coming days to explore this “hidden” part of the country. After our desert safari through the sand dunes of the Sahara, we treat ourselves to some relaxation at the atlantic coast. Maritime flair, freshly caught fish and the smell of the sea complete our Morocco round-trip.
- The cities Marrakesh, Casablanca, Rabat, Fès and Agadir
- The mountains of the Atlas Mountains, Tinghir and the Todra Gorges
- Desert safari including 2 nights in desert camp in the Sahara
- The cultural delights of southern Morocco in Zagora and Tamegroute
- Beach and sea on the Atlantic coast
- Local accommodation with charm and tradition
- Proximity to country, people and culture