From the glittering metropolis of Marrakech to the sheer endless expanse of the desert, we dive together into the oriental and extraordinary world of Morocco. Cities, mountains, desert and sea of this fascinating country combine during this retreat with the appropriate yoga and meditation practice.
Our yoga teacher Ute Vogele will accompany you on your journey into your intensive meditation and yoga practice!
Learn to perceive yourself again attentively on this journey, connect yourself with the true core of your being and take time during the journey to allow yourself an exit from your hectic everyday life.
Ute Vogele has been a yoga teacher for over 10 years and her classes are characterized by a deep empathy for the respective participants, a very varied class design and the conscious and loving perception of the breathing practice.
Our tour guides are local and resident locals who want to show you their country in a sustainable and impressive way and far away from any package tourism in all its beauty.
Prerequisites: No special requirements
Duration: 11 days and 10 nights
Group size: min. 5 persons / max. 10 persons
For our Yoga Retreat no special previous knowledge is necessary, our concept is suitable for Yoga beginners, as well as for long-term practitioners. During our retreat we are happy to take your individual needs into consideration at any time.
- The turbulent Marrakech Cultural Centre
- The maritime atmosphere of the Atlantic Ocean in Taghazout and Agadir
- Paradisiacal Worlds in Paradise Valley
- Oases, palm groves and Berber culture in Taroudant and Taliouine
- The infinite vastness of the Sahara
- The UNESCO World Heritage Site Ait-Ben-Haddou
- Local accommodation with charm and tradition
- Proximity to country, people and culture